CMs are electromechanical voltage and frequency converters, designed to power high frequency electric vibrators.
The design, the high-quality materials and the cutting-edge technological solutions guarantee the high reliability of the CMs, which do not need any maintenance.
CM electromechanical converters are designed to continuously supply internal and external high frequency vibrators operating at 42V 200Hz. Depending on the model, the CMs can feed from one to 4 vibrators simultaneously.
CM type electric frequency and voltage converters have an electric motor coupled to a permanent magnet generator. The system reduces the input voltage, single-phase (230 V, 1 ph) or three-phase (400 V, 3 ph), in low voltage at 42 V and high frequency at 200 Hz to allow the correct operation of the electric vibrators and to guarantee safety operator.
To facilitate greater maneuverability, some models are equipped with a handle or a grip frame with or without wheels.
- Available models: 230 V, 50 Hz version, single phase (three models); 400 V, 50 Hz, three-phase version (4 models)
- Outputs for connecting high frequency vibrators: 1 ~ 4
- Nominal current: 0.8 ~ 6.2 kVA
- Insulation class: F
- Ambient temperature: -20 ~ 40 ° C
- IP 44 protection
- Overload protection
- Smooth and robust aluminum housing
- Forced ventilation
- Reliable and long lasting
- Excellent cooling
- It does not require any maintenance
- CE: Community Directives and subsequent amendments: 2006/42 / CE, 2004/108 / CE, 2006/95 / CE
- Conformity verified according to standard documents: CEI EN 60745-1, CEI EN 60745-2-12, UNI EN ISO12100