Pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (the “Privacy Regulation”), this document is intended to inform all users and/or visitors of the site www.olivibra.com (respectively, the “Users” and the “Site”), about the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Site.
Owner and Data Controller
Via Canalazzo, 35
41036 MEDOLLA (MO)
CF and VAT number 0252 646 0361
REA 309351 MO
Cap.Soc. € 1.200.000,00 iv
Owner’s contact email: [email protected]
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by olivibra.com and app.olivibra.com, either independently or through third parties, are:
– First and last name;
– Date of birth;
– Phone number;
– Email address;
– Zip / Postal code;
– Geographical location;
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
The personal data requested and provided to us is needed to enable you to access the site and use the following services:
– Google ADS
– Google Analytics with Anonymous ID
– Google Optimize
– Location-based interactions: Non-continuous geolocation (olivibra.com)
– Direct registration (olivibra.com / app.olivibra.com)
– Registration with newsletter
– Google ReCaptcha , spam protection
Type of service: access to restricted area/download app.olivibra.com
Type of personal data collected
– First name
– Last name
– Email address
– Phone number
– Fax number
– Company name
– Position held
– Country of employment
– Company address
Purpose: To allow access to material exclusively dedicated to registered subjects (Reserved Area);
Legal basis: until contract execution
Storage period: until request for cancellation from the reserved area or until contract execution and subsequent civil law obligations are fulfilled
Type of service: work with us
Type of personal data collected:
– First name
– Year of birth
– Email address
Purpose: Possible establishment of a work collaboration (WORK WITH US);
Legal basis: potential execution of a contract
Storage time: 12 months
Type of service: newsletter service
Type of personal data collected: personal details, e-mail contact data.
Purpose: to contact subscribers by sending a periodic newsletter on activities relating to the company;
Legal basis: consent
Storage period: 24 months or until consent is revoked
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of User Data, automatically collected during the use of olivibra.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by olivibra.com are mandatory and failure to provide them may make it impossible for olivibra.com to provide its services.
In cases where olivibra.com expressly indicates that some data are not mandatory, users are free not to communicate such data without affecting the availability or operation of the service.
Users who may have doubts about which Personal Data are mandatory are invited to contact the Data Controller at the following email address: [email protected].
Browsing data are not retained for more than 24 months or until the execution of the contract and subsequent civil law obligations.
Methods and place of Data processing
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of the Data.
The Data is processed by means of computer and/or telematic tools, according to organizational methods and in a manner strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of olivibra.com (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third parties – third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner, may have access to the Data. The updated list of such subjects can be requested from the Controller at any time.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following conditions applies:
– Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislation, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
– the provision of the Data is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations of the User;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is connected with a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
– the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller or by third parties.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in the other places where the subjects involved in the processing are located.
Operating offices: Oli SPA – Medolla, Wolong Electric Group Co. Ltd.
Wolong Electric Drive Group Co., Ltd.
No. 1801 West Section of Renmin Avenue
86 21 3328 2771
Depending on the location of the User, data transfers may involve the transfer of User Data to a country other than the User’s own. To learn more about the processing location of such transferred Data, Users may consult the section containing details on the processing of Personal Data or write to [email protected].
Through the Website, data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in accordance with the applicable legislation also pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
In this regard, we confirm, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, theft, disclosure, modification or destruction of processed data.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Third country: is a State that does not belong to the EU or the European Economic Area including also Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
International organisation: within the meaning of Article 4.26) of the GDPR, is an organisation or a body governed by public international law subordinate to it or any other body established by or on the basis of an agreement between two or more States.
Foreign country: a third country or international organisation.
Transfer: is a processing and occurs if the data of the Data Controller, subject to the provisions of the GDPR, is subject to any processing in a third country or is intended to be processed after transfer to a Data Controller, controller or recipient established outside the scope of the GDPR.
Occasional and non-repetitive transfer: such are those processing operations that are likely to be repeated but only in non-routine circumstances and at arbitrary intervals of time, i.e. that are consequent to the occurrence of random or unknown conditions and therefore certainly not on a regular basis.
The purposes of processing
User Data is collected to enable the Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as: Contacting You, Analytics, Tag Management, Displaying Content from External Platforms, Location-Based Interactions, Registration and Authentication, Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting, SPAM Protection, Content and Feature Performance Testing (A/B Testing), Advertising, Traffic Optimization and Distribution, and Platform and Hosting Services.
For specific information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
– Revoke their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
– Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data where the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. More details are provided in the dedicated section below.
– Access to their Data. Users have the right to know whether Data is being processed by the Data Controller, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
– Verify and seek rectification. The Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for their updating or rectification.
– Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process their Data for any purpose other than their storage.
– Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to have their Data deleted by the Data Controller.
– Receive their Data and have it transferred to another data controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transferred to another data controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data are processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on precontractual obligations of the User.
– Lodging a complaint. Users have the right to refer a complaint to their competent data protection authority.
Details of the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Controller or for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason relating to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users should know that, however, if their Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without providing any justification. To find out whether the Controller processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Users are reminded that they may exercise their rights under Articles 15 et seq. of the Privacy Regulation at any time by sending a written communication to the Controller’s contact details, with the aim of obtaining
– confirmation of the existence or not of personal data with indication of their origin, verify their accuracy or request their updating, rectification, integration;
– access to, deletion of or limitation of data processing;
– the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You may also object to the processing of personal data previously provided.
With reference to the Newsletter, it should be noted that any request for cancellation may be made through the use of a specific link/button.