High frequency electric vibrators are used in the precast sector and in construction sites to obtain excellent aesthetic results and weather resistance in exposed concrete.
Used both in prefabrication plants and on construction sites, OLI MVE-HF are the ideal solution to obtain optimal results in compacting concrete phase.
The MVE-HF can be powered at different frequencies and it’sthanks to this that they can work far from the resonance frequency of the structure at whichthey are applied to, avoiding any damage to the formwork or mold (as well as to the vibrator itself).
Furthermore, the masses of MVE-HF can be adjusted to generate different centrifugal forces; this gives the certainty of finding the perfect configuration, based on the type of concrete used. The result is a perfect compaction, both structural and aesthetic.
The OLI external electric vibrators are characterized by high operating efficiency and ease of installation.
Specially designed devices (quick-coupling clamps) reduce the time of installation and of repositioning.
We recommend this type of vibration system in case of:
- Compaction of high construction elements and narrow walls (partitions, columns, beams), that are difficult or impossible to vibrate with other internal systems.
- Demand od high reinforcement density inside the housing.
- DUTY CYCLE: Continuous S1
- MULTIVOLTAGE: 3ph 42V – 3ph 230/400V (* voltage tolerance ± 10%)
- FIXED FREQUENCY: 50Hz and 200Hz
- VARIABLE FREQUENCY: 0÷100Hz
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: -10 °C / +40 °C
- MAX NOISE LEVEL: 85 dB(A) at 1 meter distance
- MATERIAL: Cast aluminium or iron
- FINISHING: Painted. A, B, C: orange RAL 2009; D: blue RAL 5010, yellow RAL 1003
- CERTIFICATIONS: Community Directives and subsequent modifications: 2006/42/EC – 2006/95/EC; Conformity verified according to the standard documents IEC 60034
- Sturdy design, made to last.
- High operating efficiency.
- Easy to install.
- Power cable
- Fixing brackets:
CLW (Clamp for wooden formworks);
CLS (Clamp for steel formworks).