OLI high frequency electric vibrating motors for outdoor use are characterized by high operating efficiency and ease of installation.
Specially designed fasteners (quick-fit terminals) reduce installation and repositioning time.
Used both in prefabrication plants and on construction sites, high frequency electric vibrating motors are the ideal solution for obtaining optimal results in compacting concrete.
Vibration applied from outside the concrete is recommended when:
- A high density of reinforcement is required inside the housing.
- The construction elements to be vibrated are high or narrow (dividing walls, columns, beams), therefore difficult or impossible to vibrate with internal vibration systems.
High frequency electric vibrators are used on construction sites and for precast concrete parts where it is necessary to obtain excellent aesthetic results and resistance to atmospheric agents (exposed concrete).
Thanks to the possibility of being powered at different frequencies, the MVE-HF series OLI vibrators work far from the resonant frequency of the structure to which they are applied; in this way you avoid the risk of damaging the formwork or the mold (as well as the vibrator itself).
Furthermore, the masses of the MVE-HF can be adjusted in order to generate different centrifugal forces, so as to allow the customer to obtain the perfect configuration based on the type of concrete used. The result will be perfect compaction, both from a structural and aesthetic point of view.
- Use cycle: S1 continuous
- Multivoltage: 3ph 42V – 3ph 230 / 400V (* tolerance ± 10%)
- Fixed frequency: 50Hz and 200Hz
- Variable frequency: 0 ÷ 100Hz
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C / +40 ° C
- Maximum noise: 85 dB (A) at 1 m distance
- Material: cast aluminum or iron
- Finish: painted.
- Robust design, built to last
- High operational efficiency
- Easy to install
- CE: Community Directives and subsequent amendments: 2006/42 / CE – 2006/95 / CE;
- IEC: Conformity verified according to standard documents IEC 60034
- Power cord
- Clamps for fixing:
CLW: Clamp for wooden formwork;
CLS: Clamp for steel formwork.