MVE-FD electric vibrating motors are developed for flange mounting on the walls of vibrating machines, as an alternative to traditional eccentric shaft systems.
Available in 6 and 8 poles with different voltages, they are suitable for use with inverters (variable frequency drive) and have a centrifugal force ranging from 4,500 to 25,000 kg, adjustable on each individual model.
Vibrating screens, grizzlies and vibrating feeders, mainly in quarries and mines, foundry and recycling.
- Centrifugal force: 4500 – 25.000 kg; 6 and 8 poles from 220 to 690V
- Lifetime greasing = Zero maintenance.
- Windings impregnated under vacuum – with class F insulating materials
- Optimized design and components for demanding applications.
- They are a very effective alternative to eccentric shaft systems
- Centrifugal force variable on each model
- No need to re-grease
- ATEX ExII3D