Flanged Screen Devices FD consists of an electric motor housed in a FEMA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends and a flange arranged to be connected to the vibrating machine lateral sides with a shaft designed for interconnection between two FD.
Flanged Screen Devices FD have been specifically designed and optimized to be applied onto horizontal or inclined vibrating equipments on mobile and stationary plants.
Flanged Screen Devices FD have been developed to be the right substitute of:
- Eccentric masses driven by external AC motor and V belt pulley (circular motion machines);
- Eccentric shaft driven by external AC motor and V belt pulley (circular motion machines);
- Eccentric shaft or masses driven by hydraulic motor (circular motion machines);
- 2 x Conventional unbalance motors (MVEs) installed on a traverse beam (linear/elliptical motion machines);
- Parallel eccentric shaft/masses driven by external AC motor and V belt pulley (linear/elliptical motion machines).
- Centrifugal force: 200 ~ 4,500 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings
- FEMA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII3D
- Performance: Most of the eccentric shafts can run only up to 850 rpm while FDs can be supplied in 4, 6 and 8 poles reaching up to 1800 rpm, enlarging the application range of this solution;
- Easiness of maintenance: FD leaves more space between the screen decks, making screen media inspection and wear parts replacement easier and quicker;
- User Friendly: replacing eccentric drives requires extremely skilled personnel and heavy tools and equipment ,while no special skills are needed to replace FD;
- Environment Friendly: FDs contain a small amount of grease compared to approximately 100 / 200 liters of oil required by the traditional eccentric shaft systems;
- 6-8 poles three-phase
- PTC standard
- Heater on request