Providing from 200 kg to 3500 Kg of centrifugal force with 2, 4 or 6 poles, the Standard “S” series and the Industrial “I” series of vibrating motors are suitable for all kinds of vibrating sieves.
S and I Flanged Vibrating motors are used on vibrating sieves for solid-liquid separation or solid-solid sizing purpose.
“S” Series Flanged Vibrators
The “S” series flanged electric vibrators (sieves) consist of an electric motor housed in a die-cast housing designed by FEMA, with eccentric weights mounted on both ends of the shaft.
The MVE-F “S” series have been specially designed and optimized for circular sieve applications, with the aim of improving the overall performance of the application.
“I” Series Flanged Vibrators
The “I” (Industrial) series consists of an electric motor housed in a cast casing designed by FEMA, with eccentric weights mounted on both ends of the shaft.
The MVE-F series “I” flanged vibrators have been designed and optimized with the aim of reducing maintenance costs and consequently machine shutdown times.
- Centrifugal force: 200 ~ 3,500 kg
- Windings impregnated under vacuum with class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings
- Case designed by FEMA
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages corresponding to electrical specifications worldwide
- Easy motor installation
- ATEX ExII3D
- 2, 4, 6 pole three-phase
- Standard PTC from size 60 (available on request for smaller sizes)