Electric vibrating motors for applications in the Oil & Gas sector and wherever safety regulations explicitly require explosion proof certification, according to the International Standards in force in various countries.
Available in 2, 4, 6 and 8 poles with different voltages, they are suitable for use with inverters (variable frequency drives) and have a centrifugal force ranging from 800 to 5,500 kg, adjustable on each individual model.
The electric vibrating motors MVE-Exd range are mainly applied on vibrating screens for the treatment of drilling mud and for the recovery of the drilling fluids used in this process.
- Centrifugal force: 800 ~ 5,500 kg
- Windings impregnated under vacuum with class F insulating materials
- Optimized design and components for demanding applications.
- Certification for hazardous atmospheres in the presence of flammable dust and gases classified ATEX ExII2GD and ETL and Class II, Division 1, groups E, F & G
- Wide range of centrifugal forces for all applications
- Different supply voltages for global use
- Stainless steel mass covers
- ATEX Ex II2 D, ATEX Ex II2GD and Class II, Division 1 certification for hazardous environments in the presence of flammable dusts or gases.
- 2, 4, 6, 8 poles, three-phase
- Integrated 130°C thermal pad from size 60