Used both in precast plants and in construction sites, OLI high frequency pneumatic vibrators are the ideal solution to obtain optimal results in compacting concrete where it is not possible or dangerous to use electrical systems.OLI’s HFP eliminates any imperfection from the surface of the concrete, which will be both aesthetically perfect and weatherproof.
The HFP vibrators have no electrical components.
They are powered via air compressor that spins the rotors inside the vibrator at a very high speed (generally between 10,000 and 17,000 vpm), generating a circular vibration that spreads in all directions.
- WORKING PRESSURE: 6 bar
- AIR SUPPLY QUALITY: Class 5.4.4
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: -10 °C / +60 °C
- MAX NOISE LEVEL: 103 dB(A) – Silent version HFC 4001C: 90 dB(A) at 1 meter distance
- TECHNOLOGY: Eccentric rotor
- MATERIALS: cast iron
- FINISHING: Painted yellow RAL 1007
- CERTIFICATIONS: Conformity verified according to the standard document UNI EN ISO 12100
- Easy handle
- No electric component
- No maintenance
- Hose air supply in different lengths
- Fastening systems:
- CLW (Clamp for Wooden formworks);
- CLS (Clamp for Steel formworks);
- CRS (Cradle for Steel concrete moulds)