MVE External Electric Motovibrators DC consist of an electric motor housed in a sturdy FMEA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends that works at 12 or 24 volts.
MVE External Electric Motovibrators DC can be used as flow aids, on hoppers installed on vehicles to improve material discharge, or as booster on concrete pump grids to allow an efficient flow of fresh concrete.
- Centrifugal force from 50 to 1500 Kg depending on the model
- Stainless steel covers
- DC Motor 3,000 RPM 12V-24V
- Power from 80 to 520 Watt
- Resistant to oxidation
- II 3 D EX TD A22 TX IP 66
- Terminal box hided below for a better protection
- Adjustable force