MVE-Milling range are electric vibrating motors specifically produced for the milling sector, available in 6, 8, 10 and 12 poles.
They are suitable for use with inverters and have a centrifugal force ranging from 500 to 1,400 kg, adjustable on each individual model.
Stoners and densimetric tables in general, seeders.
- Centrifugal force: 500 – 1,400 kg; 6, 8, 1 and 12 poles from 220 to 575V
- Windings impregnated under vacuum – with class F insulating materials
- Optimized design and components for demanding applications, developed with FMEA
- Reliable and durable thanks to oversized bearings
- Excellent centrifugal force / size ratio for installation in confined spaces
- Different supply voltages for global use
- ATEX Ex II3 D