Electric vibrating motors for general applications in various industrial sectors on machines and vibrating tables. Available in 2, 4, 6 and 8 poles, as well as in direct current with different voltages, they are suitable for use with inverters (variable frequency drive) and have a centrifugal force ranging from 20 to 30,000 kg, adjustable on each individual model.
Vibrating machines in general. Vibrating screens, conveyors and vibrating extractors, compaction tables, foundry diggers, fluid beds, spiral elevators.
- Centrifugal force: 20 ~ 26,000 kg
- Voltages 12 and 24 VDC, from 220 to 690VAC
- Windings impregnated under vacuum with class F insulating materials
- Optimized design and components for demanding applications.
- Greased for life = Zero maintenance *
- Wide range of centrifugal forces for all applications
- Different voltages available for global applications
* for special applications contact our technical service
- ATEX Ex II2 D and ETL, Class II, Division 2
- 2, 4, 6, 8 poles, three-phase
- 2 single phase poles
- Direct current
- Standard PTC from size 60 (available on request for smaller sizes)
- Half-Split covers for quick mass adjustment – on request from size 60
- Stainless steel covers on request from size 23
- Anti-corrosion painting for “” food “” applications
- Extended motor shaft for connection of multiple units with mechanical coupling