MVE External Electric Motovibrators consist of an electric motor housed in a sturdy FMEA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends.
MVE External Electric Motovibrators can be used as flow aids, on hoppers or silos to improve material discharge, or as drives on vibrating machines for several purposes such as conveying, screening, sizing, or compacting in a variety of industries.
When the MVE is switched on a sinusoidal centrifugal force is provided by rotation of the eccentric weights. With only one MVE fitted on a vibrating machine a rotating force is provided resulting in a circular movement of the machine. Two counter-rotating MVE fitted in parallel on the same machine provide a linear force resulting in a linear movement of the machine. The requirement of circular or linear movement depends on the application.
- Centrifugal force: 20 ~ 26,000 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings
- Sturdy FMEA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII3D and ETL, Class II, Division 2 certification for hazardous environments
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages matching electric specifications worldwide
- 2, 4, 6, 8 poles three-phase
- 2 poles single phase
- DC motors available
- PTC standard from size 60 (available on request for smaller sizes)
- Split covers for quick mass adjustment on request from size 60
- Stainless steel covers on request from size 60