The PS series hammers produce a high impact force thanks to a single impact between the internal piston and the metal base welded on the walls of silos and hoppers. This action is particularly effective in moving dust that tends to compact under pressure or to adhere to the walls, as well as the majority of granular and bulk materials. For this reason the PS series products represent the ideal solution to the problems of formation of bridges and mouse holes.
PS hammers are designed to prevent bridges and rat holes in silos and hoppers.
Their installation does not require any drilling but only a welding, for this reason they are also suitable for installation on existing systems.
The PS are characterized by intermittent cycle operation, with an operating pressure from 3 to 6 bar (44 ~ 87 PSI).
PS are mounted on a fixing plate to be welded on the wall of the silo or hopper.
PS series is available in 3 different sizes suitable for different thickness silos.
- Compact design with integrated valve
- Excellent performance
- Easy installation
- Suitable for operation in potentially explosive atmospheres
The PS series hammers are designed and built according to follwogin standard EN 1127-1 – EN 12100-1 – EN 12100-2 and are conform to to directive 2014/34 / EU according to category 3D, and to directive 2006/42 / EC
Certification Atex II3D Ex c T85 ° C.
- 24 V DC and AC multi-voltage coils up to 230 V (ATEX)
- KIT plates ATEX II3D cT (x)
- Totally pneumatic activation kit Single timer for air blast adjustment (minimum 30 sec)
- Electronic control board to activate up to 15 hammers