Increased Safety MVE-E External Electric Motovibrators consist of an electric motor housed in a sturdy FMEA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends. Special design features materials used prevent sparking inside the motor.
Increased Safety MVE-E External Electric Motovibrators can be used as flow aids on hoppers or to improve material discharge, or as drives on machines several purposes such as conveying, screening, sizing, or compacting, in a variety of industries.
When the MVE-E is switched on a sinusoidal centrifugal force is provided by the rotation of the eccentric weights. With only one MVE fitted on a machine a rotating force is provided resulting in a circular movement of the machine. Two counter-rotating MVE fitted in parallel on the same machine provide a linear force resulting in a linear movement of the machine. The requirement of circular or linear movement depends on the application.
Specific materials geometry make Increased Safety MVE-E External Electric Motovibrators suitable highly hazardous environments.
- Centrifugal force: 50 ~ 10,000 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings sturdy FMEA-designed casing
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages available matching electric specifications worldwide
This range of products has these certifications:
- ATEX Ex II2 D , Ex II2G and ETL, Class II, Division 2
- 2, 4, 6, 8 poles three-phase
- PTC standard from size 60 (on smaller sizes on request)