In large construction sites and prefabricated production sites, in order to obtain better results in terms of quality and time, it is often necessary to simultaneously feed dozens of high frequency vibrators. The Control Panel, thanks to the ease of movement and the completely customized design according to the customer’s needs, is the ideal solution to any power supply problem.
The OLI Control Panel is a frequency converter designed to power multiple vibrators simultaneously for prefabricated plants and on construction sites.
The OLI control panel is available in two versions: mobile or fixed.
The mobile version, equipped with wheels, is able to feed 4 to 8 vibrators simultaneously, while the fixed version the number and type of attachments can be customized according to needs.
In systems that require automation at the highest levels, it is possible to prepare the panels with remote control of the individual groups of vibrators via radio control.
The Control Panel gives the possibility to feed the vibrators one by one, in groups or all at the same time.
- Input voltage: 380 / 500V ± 10%, 50 / 60Hz.
- Output voltage: available at 400V, 230V or 42V.
- Output frequency: adjustable by potentiometer from 0 to 200Hz according to the nominal frequency of the vibrators
- Complete protection against: overloads, short circuits, overheating and voltage fluctuations.
- Maintenance-free thanks to high quality components.
- Optimal performance
- High productivity
- CE: Community Directives and subsequent amendments: 2006/42 / CE – 2006/95 / CE
- MOBILE VERSION: controls from 4 to 8 vibrators.
- FIXED VERSION: fully customizable, able to satisfy every customer request.
- Remote controller